Wednesday 3 July 2013

Throwing the Towel in!


Throwing the towel in!


So unfortunately the previously posted article has turned out to be a mislead.  I was able to get the three batteries repaired using this method but..................

The next few repairs have not been so successful.  It has really bugged me to.  I have spoken to more people and read more articles and all lead to one final outcome.  Unless some smart cookie with more time than me can find out the protocol and re program the chip it is not a "viable" option.

As a tradey myself i have spoken with others in the industry and they are quite happy to fork out $50-$70 bucks to get a battery going (as long as it lasts a little while) but with no guarantees and the fact that with my cost in labour it is not a option.

However there is a market out there I know it but i may not be the one to tap into it as I don't have the time!

BUT!

Please keep an eye out on this Blog as due to the amount of batteries in my possession i have been able to build 5 batteries to date and am in the progress of building an after market charging station.  Once i have finished it i will post it!

4 comments:

  1. I have built a pretty good aftermarket charger if anyone is interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see what you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be Really interested o.k. out

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Recondition Your Old Batteries back to 100% of their working condition" .
    https://zbatteryreconditioning.weebly.com/
    - Car batteries
    - Computer and phone batteries
    - Rechargeable batteries
    - Long life batteries
    - Batteries used in alternative energy systems
    - Deep cycle marine batteries
    - Golf cart batteries
    - Forklift batteries
    - And many other kinds of common batteries!
    Hope it will help you next time .

    ReplyDelete